How to view Notification History on Android ?
Have you ever dismissed an Android notification without reading it only to realize later that you should have read it? I bet you did it. If that happens again, make use of Android's 'Notification Log' widget. It helps you see the last 50 notifications on your device.
To view Notification history on Android:
- Long press (touch and hold your finger down) on any empty space on your Android home screen. This will bring up a list of three options: Wallpapers, Widgets and Settings.
- Touch the option 'Widgets'
- Scroll through the widgets and find the widget 'Settings Shortcut 1x1'. Touch and hold to select the widget. Then drop it on the home screen. You will now be given a list of options to choose.
- Scroll through the options and select 'Notifications Log'. Android creates a Notifications Log shortcut on your home screen.
- Touch the shortcut to view past notifications.
Did this post help you? I would love to hear your feedback.