How To Use WhatsApp @Mentions To Tag Individuals In A Group?
You can tag an individual member of a WhatsApp group with an @mention. This makes it easy for group members to know if a message is addressed to a particular member.
To tag an individual in a group with @mention:
Type '@' in the message box. This shows a popup list of members to choose. If the list does not show the member that you want to tag, type the first few letters of the member's name to refine the popup list.
Select a member from the popup list and send message.
Note: The member that you have tagged will receive a notification even if the member has muted the group.
- How to take print screen or screenshot with Android tablet or phone?
- Google Chrome bookmarks: Sync bookmarks between PC and Android
- How to use MicroSD card as Internal Storage in Android Marshmallow?
- How to connect a Bluetooth headphone to Android tablet or phone?
- Android Wifi hotspot tethering: password and security
- Do TF Cards and microSD cards mean the same?