How to use 'Google Now on Tap' in Android Marshmallow?
In Android Marshmallow, 'Google Now' personal assistant can work from within an app and return contextually relevant Google Now cards. When using any app like email, a web browser or youtube, press down the home button to launch Google Now. Then speak to Google Now for any assistance that you may require. Note: You need WiFi or data connection for Google Now to work.
- Let's say you are watching a music video on Youtube
- Long touch the home button to launch Google now.
- Speak into the microphone 'OK Google'
- When Google Now displays the message 'Listening', speak 'who is the singer'.
- Google will show you the details of the singer.