How To Use 'Clear Chat' To Delete All Messages From A Whatsapp Group Or Conversation?
Long conversations in a WhatsApp contact or group can consume a lot of storage and memory. Deleting all messages from a chat will free up some of this space.
To clear chat in WhatsApp:
- Launch WhatsApp
Note: This does not delete any media files (images, videos, music) downloaded to your phone. To delete media files, browse using a filemanager. Find the folder 'Whatsapp' in your storage. This folder will have a folder named 'Media'. All media files will be stored in this folder. Delete media files that you don't need.
- How to take print screen or screenshot with Android tablet or phone?
- Google Chrome bookmarks: Sync bookmarks between PC and Android
- How to use MicroSD card as Internal Storage in Android Marshmallow?
- How to connect a Bluetooth headphone to Android tablet or phone?
- Android Wifi hotspot tethering: password and security
- Do TF Cards and microSD cards mean the same?