How To Unsubscribe To Website Push Notifications On PC (Chrome And Firefox)?
Some websites provide push notifications on Chrome and Firefox browsers for PC. You can unsubscribe to these notifications if wish to stop receiving them.
Unsubscribing on PC (Chrome browser)
- Launch Chrome browser
- Go to Menu>>Edit>>Preferences>>Show advanced settings>>Content settings>>Notifications>>Manage Expectations
- Select the website that you want to stop showing notifications. Select 'Block' from the drop down.
- Click 'Finished'
Unsubscribing on PC (Firefox)
- Launch Firefox browser
- Go to Menu>>Edit>>Preferences>>Content
- Click 'Choose' under the Notifications section
- Select the website that you want to stop showing notifications. Click 'Remove Site'.