How to store Google Sheets or Docs locally on your Android ?
You can open and edit Google Sheets/Docs on your Android even when there is no internet. This video shows you to:
1. Make individual files offline
2. Make all recent files offline
Step 1: Install Google Sheets or Docs app
Step 2: Make individual files offline
- Open Sheets or Docs app
- Click on the 3 dot menu adjacent the file that you want to make offline
- Switch on 'Available offline'
Step 3: Make all recent files offline
- Open Google Sheets or Docs app
- Open app menu (3 bars on top left)
- Tap 'settings'
- Switch on 'Make recent files available offline'