How to Spend Less Time on Distracting Websites and Stay Focussed?
News and social media websites are so distracting that sometimes days can go by without any productive work. StayFocusd chrome extension helps you limit the amount of time spent on these websites.
- Open the StayFocusd extension page in your chrome browser
- Click 'Add to Chrome' to install the extension
- Open chrome browser and go to Tools>>Extensions
- Find 'StayFocusd' and click 'options'
- Click 'Max Time Allowed'. Set the maximum amount of time that you want to spend on distracting websites.
- Click 'Blocked Sites'. Enter the website URLs that you want to limit spending time on. Enter one website per line. Click 'Add Blocked Website(s)'
- StayFocusd tracks the time spent on these distracting websites. It blocks them when you exceed the maximum allowed time.