How To See Android Notifications On Your Desktop Using Pushbullet?
Pushbullet app helps you see Android notifications on your Desktop screen. You don't have to reach for your mobile phone on every notification to view or dismiss it.
Step I: Install Android app
- Install Pushbullet Android App.
- Signup with Google or Facebook Account.
Step II: Install on Desktop
- On your Desktop, open Pushbullet.com and create an account. Important: Signup with the same Google or Facebook account that you have used on Android.
- Go to Setup>>Set up your computer
- You have the option to install either browser extensions or a Windows app on your desktop.
- To install the Windows app, click the Windows logo. To install browser extensions click any browser logo for the link. Install the app or add the extension.
Step III: Configure Android app
- Now open the Pushbullet app on your Android
- Tap the hamburger icon
- Tap 'Notification mirroring'
- Switch on Notification mirroring
- Optionally switch on 'Only while on WiFi' (to save data) and 'Skip silent notifications'
- Choose which apps to enable: If you want to mirror notifications only for a few apps, tap this option and select only those apps from the list
- Send a test notification: Tap this to see a test notification on your computer.
That's all. You have now setup Pushbullet. Your Android notifications will be visible on your Desktop now.
- Your Android as well as the Desktop should be connected to the internet.
- If using browser extension, notification will be seen only if the browser is open.