How to schedule email to send on a future date in gmail using Boomerang?
Boomerang Android App and Chrome extension let you schedule Gmail emails. You can write your email message and send them at a later time and date.
Scheduling Gmail in Chrome browser using Boomerang
- Add Boomerang for Gmail Extension to your Chrome browser.
- Login to Gmail and compose a new email.
Scheduling Gmail in Android using Boomerang
- Install Email App for Gmail & Exchange by 'Boomerang for Android'
- Open the Boomerang app.
- Tap 'Gmail/Google app'
- Enter your gmail id and password to configure gmail in boomerang.
- After configuring, compose a new email in Boomerang.
- Write you email and tap 'send later'
- Select a future time and date.
- Tap 'Schedule'
- Expand menu and go to 'Boomerang outbox' to see your scheduled email. It will be sent out at the time and date specified by you.