How To Quote The Original Message In A WhatsApp Reply?
You can quote the original message in a WhatsApp reply. This is especially useful when you have a continuous stream of messages flowing into a conversation.
Here is how to quote the original message in a WhatsApp reply:
- Long press the original message. A block of the original message is formed with a text box below it.
- Type your reply in the text box and send it. Reply appears in the conversation along with a block of the original messag.
- Tap the quote-block to reveal the original message.
- How to take print screen or screenshot with Android tablet or phone?
- Google Chrome bookmarks: Sync bookmarks between PC and Android
- How to use MicroSD card as Internal Storage in Android Marshmallow?
- How to connect a Bluetooth headphone to Android tablet or phone?
- Android Wifi hotspot tethering: password and security
- Do TF Cards and microSD cards mean the same?