How to favorite (or star) important contacts in your Android for fast access?
You can add important or emergency contacts to your favorites list in Android for quick access. This post shows you how to do that.
To favorite (or star) contacts
- Open the address book in your Android phone.
- Tap a contact to to open the contact details screen.
- Tap the star icon in the contact details screen.
- Your contact is now added to favorites.
- Now go to the star tab in your address book. You can see all your starred contacts in this section.
To unfavorite (or unstar) contacts
- Open the star tab in your address book
- Touch the 3 dots near the contact to open the contact details screen.
- Touch the star icon to unstar (or unfavorite) a starred contact.
Was this post useful? Please feel free to leave your comments, questions and feedback.