How to enable Android one-touch dialling for frequently called contacts?
The 'direct dial' widget lets you create one-touch dialling shortcuts on the Android home screen.
To create a one-touch dialling shortuct using the Direct Dial widget:
1. Long press on any empty space on the Android home screen. On long pressing, Android will show you three configuration options to chose: Wallpapers, Widgets and Settings
2. Touch 'widgets'.
3. Swipe down to 'Direct Dial 1x1' widget. You will find this under the 'Contacts' section.
4. Touch and hold the 'Direct Dial 1x1' widget to select it. Now drop it on the home screen. You will be shown a list of all contacts on your phone.
5. Touch any contact to create a one-touch shortcut on the home screen.
6. Just touch the shortcut on the home screen and Android will dial the number automatically.