How To Create A Recurring Task Reminder In 'Any.Do' To-Do App?
Any.Do is my favorite Getting Things Done (GTD) app. Even the web app at web.any.do has a clean interface like its mobile app. It has a paid version but the free version provides sufficient features to plan my tasks. This tutorial shows you how to create a recurring task in Any.do. Recurring tasks are tasks that you will have to repeat at a set interval. For e.g: Take a backup of your PC every week.
Creating a recurring task:
- Login to web.any.do
- Open 'All' Tasks
- Click the plus icon (+) to add a new task.
- Type the new task and click '+' to complete adding the task.
- Now click the new task to edit it.
- Tap the recurring task icon (2 curved arrows).
- Select frequency: daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
- Click OK.
Changing default reminder time and date:
- Open the task.
- Under the task title, you will find the reminder time and start date set by the system. Click it.
- Select a new reminder date and time. Click OK.
- How to take print screen or screenshot with Android tablet or phone?
- Google Chrome bookmarks: Sync bookmarks between PC and Android
- How to use MicroSD card as Internal Storage in Android Marshmallow?
- How to connect a Bluetooth headphone to Android tablet or phone?
- Android Wifi hotspot tethering: password and security
- Do TF Cards and microSD cards mean the same?