How To Convert Image File To Text Using Google Drive?
Some images like scanned documents have a lot of text in them. These images can be converted to a text document using Google Drive.
- Login to Google Drive
- Click 'New' and upload the image file
Note: Text quality in the image should have used standard fonts and the image quality should be good enough for Drive to convert image to text.
- How to take print screen or screenshot with Android tablet or phone?
- Google Chrome bookmarks: Sync bookmarks between PC and Android
- How to use MicroSD card as Internal Storage in Android Marshmallow?
- How to connect a Bluetooth headphone to Android tablet or phone?
- Android Wifi hotspot tethering: password and security
- Do TF Cards and microSD cards mean the same?