How to convert an audio file into an Android ringtone?
The MP3 cutter and Ringtone maker app lets you create a Ringtone, Notification tone or Alarm tone from any audio song.
To convert an audio file into an Android ringtone:
1. Download/copy the audio song that you want to convert into a ringtone.
2. Install the MP3 cutter and ringtone maker app
3. Open the app
4. Tap 'Cut a song/music'
5. Select the audio file that is to be converted.
6. Touch and drag the start and end markers to trim the audio. If you want to convert the entire audio, leave the markers untouched.
7. Tap the save icon on top right.
8. Select the type as 'Ringtone' and tap 'save'.
9. Immediately after saving you can tap the 'Make default' button if you want to make it your default ringtone. Or you can do it later by going to Settings>>Sound & notification>>Phone ringtone>>select the ringtone.