How To Access WhatsApp Web App On PC?
Sometimes it easier to type messages on a PC than on a Phone or a Tablet. You can access WhatsApp's Web app on your PC to send and receive messages.
1. A PC (desktop or laptop) connected to the internet.
2. Mobile phone on which your WhatsApp account is configured. Must be connected to the internet.
Steps to access web app on PC:
1. Open web.whatsapp.com on your PC
This page shows a QR code on your screen
2. Open WhatsApp on your mobile phone
3. Open menu (3 dots on top)
4. Tap 'WhatsApp Web'.
5. WhatsApp automatically opens your phone's camera. Point the camera to the QR code on your PC.
6. WhatsApp scans the QR code on your PC. Once the QR code is scanned, you will be logged in to WhatsApp on your PC.
7. You can select a group or search for a contact and starting chatting from your PC.
- How to take print screen or screenshot with Android tablet or phone?
- Google Chrome bookmarks: Sync bookmarks between PC and Android
- How to use MicroSD card as Internal Storage in Android Marshmallow?
- How to connect a Bluetooth headphone to Android tablet or phone?
- Android Wifi hotspot tethering: password and security
- Do TF Cards and microSD cards mean the same?