How To Access WhatsApp Web App On PC?
Sometimes it easier to type messages on a PC or a Tablet than on a Phone. You can access WhatsApp's Web app on your PC or Tablet to send and receive messages.
1. A PC (desktop or laptop) or a Tablet connected to the internet.
2. Mobile phone on which your WhatsApp account is configured. Must be connected to the internet.
Steps to access web app on PC or Tablet:
1. Open web.whatsapp.com on your PC
This page shows a QR code on your screen
2. Open WhatsApp on your mobile phone
3. Open menu (3 dots on top)
4. Tap 'WhatsApp Web'.
5. WhatsApp automatically opens your phone's camera. Point the camera to the QR code on your PC or Tablet
6. WhatsApp scans the QR code on your PC/Tablet. Once the QR code is scanned, you will be logged in to WhatsApp on your PC/Tablet.
7. You can select a group or search for a contact and starting chatting from your PC/Tablet.